FULL FOOT FIN F-100 PRO BLACK
- Anatomical shoe in a thermoplastic rubber that holds the fin firmly in place using every movement in the sole of the shoe with non-slip rubber inserts.
- 25 ° curved blade that increases performance with minimum effort, designed with a combination of 3 different technopolymers to optimize the thrust
- Exceptional resistance to wear thanks to the anti-abrasion rubber inserts
- Available in 6 colours and 6 sizes
- Seac quality | The quality of the Seac F 100 PRO fins are guaranteed by Seacsub SpA, a bench mark in the diving industry since 1971
Perfect for scuba diving in warmer waters, the Seac F 100 PRO fins can also be safely used for snorkelling and spearfishing. Lightness, strength and comfort make them the ideal accessory for any water activity. Weighing only 748 grams the Seac F 100 PRO fin offer exceptional power to weight ratio helping newer divers and those experiencing their first adventures in diving, with a thrust release superior to the force used in kicking. The Seac F 100 PRO fin is designed for recreational use but incorporates many features of professional fins: anatomical shoe in thermoplastic rubber that holds the fin firmly in place taking advantage of every movement, and the sole of the shoe has non-slip rubber inserts, the benefits from the characteristic curving of 25 ° which increases performance with minimum effort and the fins are exceptionally resistanant thanks to the abrasion rubber inserts. The Seac F 100 PRO is available in 6 colours and 6 sizes. The Seac F 100 PRO scuba diving fins are guaranteed by Seacsub SpA, a bench mark in the diving industry since 1971.